When I’m not blogging, I’m talking into microphones (I do lots of other stuff too). Last week, I spoke into one of those microphones with my friend and fellow consultant Dror Poleg. In our half-hour podcast, we cover:
- On-demand office venture Convene’s acquisition of space analytics firm Beco.
- WeLive’s foray into starchitecture with the hiring of Bjarke Ingels.
- Google’s Duplex and its implications for real estate.
- How SB 827’s death might presage a wave of pro-housing policy reforms.
- The recent $45m investment in Entekra and what it could mean for the advancement of construction technology.